1. Responsible for development, debugging and optimization of motion control and system control software in 3D printing systems, including precision motion control, use of image processing languages, machine motion and visual control integration;
2. Engage in requirement analysis of software application and construction of software High Level Design (HLD); as well as detailed design, coding and systematic joint modulation of the software according to the system work flow, to ensure the process of software development;
3. Develop and maintain unified software development architecture; notice and solve problems of software design; solve problems occurred in the product after sales;
4. Write and report design documents and related documents according to the software work flow.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer, electronics, control or related majors, with at least 5 years of experience in software development of complete sets of equipment;
2. Proficient in Labview, NI Vision, C/C++; familiar with OpenGL, CAD etc.; good coding style;
3. Proficient in industrial control, able to develop portal agreements of SPI, 485, USB, I2C, Ethernet etc., with related project experience;
4. Experience in 3D printing projection software, TI DMD control, or independent software architecture design is preferred;
5. Have strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, logical thinking and good innovation. Value teamwork.
Looking forward to your joining： HR@BMFTEC.CN