1. Optimize the optical system designs and enhance optical performances;
2. Engage in the construction of optical systems and related experiments; responsible for the procurement and testing of optical components;
3. Conduct trial production with process technicians, and solve problems of optical design that occur during production;
4. Draw on product R&D experience, improve optical performances of the product, and report technical documents;
5. Modify and improve optical designs on basis of top-level requirements from the clients or of the products; help complete modular work of the optical system.
1. Master degree or above in optical engineering, optical information science and technology and other optical related majors in China or abroad;
2. At least 5 years of experience in optical system design; working experience in imaging system and lenses design is preferred; experience in optical design of lithography machines is preferred;
3. Strong theoretical basis, well understand Fourier optics, physical optics and geometrical optics;
4. Able to independently conduct opto-electronic system design and lenses design, proficient in optical design software like ZEMAX, CODEV, etc;
5. Rigorous and practical, passionate about work, good at teamwork, passionate about thorough study, able to work under pressure, result-oriented.
Looking forward to your joining： HR@BMFTEC.CN