1. Use photo-curing 3D printing equipment to conduct material forming research;
2. Familiar with the principle, debugging and maintenance of 3D printing equipment, as well as pre- and post-processing of the printed objects;
3. Design reasonable experiment plans, both qualitative and quantitative, to determine the relationship between equipment parameters and product performances; complete the experiment reports;
4. Develop a process testing standard.
1. Bachelor of Science and above in mechanics, electronics, chemistry, high polymer materials or related majors;
2. 1-3 years of working experience in research, process exploration and experimental analysis of 3D printing materials;
3. Good learning, operation, observation and problem analysis abilities with good habit of keeping experimental records;
4. Have systematic way of thinking, well understand scientific experimental methodology;
5. Familiar with professional English; proficient in office software; proficient in literature searching and reading.
BMF Material Technology Inc.
BMF Material Technology Inc.（BMF）focuses on the design, development and production of Micro/Nano-scale 3D printing system and Micro/Nano scale functional composite materials.
BMF is a spin-off company from the 3D Nano-manufacturing and Nano-photonics group led by Professor Nicholas Fang at MIT, co-founder and Chief Scientist of BMF.
BMF’s R&D team has extensive experiences in areas such as optical design, material development, hardware engineering, and nano-manufacturing, etc. BMF has offices in Boston (USA)，Shenzhen and Hong Kong(China).
Micro/Nano-scale 3D printing is one of the most important area in advanced manufacturing. There is a huge demand for complicated three-dimensional (3D) micro/nanostructures in various areas, e.g. MEMS, Biomedical engineering, Tissue engineering, New materials, New energy, HD display, Micro fluidics, Micro/Nano-optical devices, Micro/Nano sensors, Micro/Nano electronics, Optoelectronic device, Printed electronics, etc. Microscale 3-D Printing and Nano-Architecture based on composite material design have been recognized as one of Top 10 Breakthrough Technologies by MIT Technology Review Magazine in 2014 and 2015 consecutively.
Looking forward to your joining： HR@BMFTEC.CN