1. Responsible for designing mechanical structural for 3D printing systems; integration of 3D, 3D and BOM; equipment accuracy control; shock-proof design; simulation analysis, etc.;
2. Responsible for design, installation, debugging and trial-operation of the mechanical equipment, as well as completion of test reports;
3. Responsible for design, debugging and verification of optical parts in the equipment; participate in technical assessment and verification of optics in the equipment;
4. Participate in the initiation and planning of project development, solve problems occurred in product development, and follow discussions on technical solutions.
1. Master degree or above in mechanical engineering from China’s 211/985 universities.
2. At least 3 years of experience in precision mechanical design; well understand the principles of electrical control and usage of commonly-used standard parts; have extensive experience in independent project design; experience in design of optical precision equipment is preferred;
3. Experienced in modal simulation, accuracy control, standardized design, mechanical processing and application of the precision equipment;
4. Have R&D project experience, good communication and coordination skills, and innovation and team spirits; work rigorously and speak English well;
5. Proficient in SOLIDWORKS, BOM, familiar with basic principles, structures, technical parameters, installation and debugging of common mechanical devices;
6. Familiar with mechanical design, optics, automatic control etc., with strong analysis and problem solving abilities.
Looking forward to your joining： HR@BMFTEC.CN